Many of the solutions that Fauske & Associates, LLC develops for our chemical, industrial and nuclear customers can
also be successfully applied in other industries. For example, we just patented vibration sensing clamps for a nuclear power plant that could very easily be applied and installed on piping systems at many other types of facilities.
Our highly qualified staff of mechanical engineers are skilled in many different areas including statics, dynamics, modal analysis, heat transfer, fracture mechanics, mechanical vibrations, flow induced vibrations, acoustic vibrations, etc. In addition, we are also involved with providing solutions for many different types of turbines. Many of the turbines used in nuclear power plants are identical to those that are used in fossil power plants, chemical plants and other industries.
Fauske & Associates, LLC offers a wide-range of electrical engineering services and capabilities which include the following:
- Arc Flash Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 70 (NEC) Compliance Assessment
- Electrical Hazardous Area Classification
- Load flow, motor starting, short-circuit, arc flash and coordination studies using ETAP or SKM Power*tools
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA) and Circuit Analysis
- Complex Circuit Analysis
- Cable Testing using Line Resonance Analysis (LIRA), VLF Tan Delta, Insulation Resistance, Elongation at Break (EAB) and High Potential Techniques