We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join the team at Fauske & Associates, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company.
Fauske and Associates is looking for a self-motivated individual to support the electrical engineering needs of the business. Primary responsibilities will include leading equipment qualification projects, designing data acquisition, control, and instrumentation systems, and performing electrical distribution cable studies.
• Perform engineering design and analysis and propose solutions to complex problems that are not well defined.
• Coordinate and integrate complex technical projects that encompass multi-functional areas; successfully achieve established budget and schedule requirements.
• Lead integration and development of major technical descriptions in support of customer proposals.
• Lead work of other engineers and provide periodic performance feedback to them.
• Identify and support business growth opportunities and present recommendations to management.
• Develop new or improved products/services utilizing knowledge of economic studies and recent technical developments. Coordinate and/or prepare technical documents for products/services.
• Instruct, train, and guide personnel on electrical related projects, tasks and activities.
• Provide specific engineering discipline expert knowledge to peers, vendors and customers. May be required to act as lead technical problem solver within area of specialization.
• Develop procedures, processes and/or methods for implementing technical requirements.
• Develop and deliver presentations to communicate status, problem resolution or promote related business products.
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
• B.S. Electrical Engineering
• 10+ years of experience
• PE license is desirable
• Nuclear industry experience is desirable
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:• Safety & Quality First