Process Safety News enters its Winter 2018 issue with a new look.
- Passive Prevention of Chemical Runaway in Case of Fire Radiation Heating
- Safety: It's More Than Compliance
- Avoiding Runaway Reactions in Cold/Freezing Temperatures
- Calculating Heat of Reaction from Adiabatic Calorimetry Data and Further Understanding the Differences between Reaction and Adiabatic Calorimetry
- How We Safely Handle Reagents and Decomposition Products in Testing Activities at FAI- Case Study of Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) Decomposition
- Our latest NFPA 652, Intro to Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA) courses
As always, feedback is appreciated and helps to feed further articles and discussion. Customers and industry partners drive our testing services and products with their needs and questions.
Please contact us at Kris Fauske, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-323-8750