Read up on the latest in chemical, thermal hazards and relief system design as well as combustible dust including:
- A Simple and Accurate Non-Equilibrium Two-Phase Flashing Flow Model Compared to Safety Relief Valve Data
- Meet Our New President, John Fasnacht
- Combustible VS. Explosible... There is a Difference
- Combustible Nano-Dust: Smaller Particle Sizes Lead to Faster, Stronger Explosions
- Flow Regime Characterization in Emergency Relief System Design
- The Koenen Test Apparatus
- Courses: NFPA 652 - An Introduction to Dust Hazard Analysis plus Advanced DHA Workshop Sept 18 & 19 and Nov 13 & 14 and Relief System Design Course Sept 12-14.